Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chapter 4 (Think I'm Posting Too Much)

Previously in Chapter 3: Jane, Gabe, and their mom had just unpacked and were now living in Free's house. They found it a major bachelor's pad, and so far aren't liking it.

"Hey, wake up, kids."
It was early morning, and Free was already bothering us.
"No," Jane mumbled.
"Jen,don't ever talk to me in that type of tone! Get up out of that bed!" Free shouted. Now frightened, Jane jumped out of bed and tugged me along with her.
We brushed our teeth and took turns taking showers. When we were both finished, we stood at the vanity of the bathroom, looking at the foggy glass. Jane and I combed our wet brown hair and dried our faces.
"I'm thinking of dyeing my hair in time before school, or at least adding highlights. My hair is as bland as it gets, just like Mom's," Jane said.
"No, you should get those sheen hair products. I've heard they're cheap. Wonder why Mom doesn't buy those and save a few," I disputed calmly.
We finished soon and walked out. Free was in his room, searching his dresser. Jane and I rushed to the room to get on our clothes before he could see us.

Oh, got to go. Rest half will be posted later.

No comments: