Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chapter 9 (2nd half)

(Continued)

I felt pain surge through my body.
Mom and Jane were still. A chilling silence hung between us all for a few minutes. Nothing would-or could-be the same ever again.
My stomach was hollow, my heart throbbing with guilt and woe. Now what could we do? Officer Lawrence had found out about us. my stomach twisted up as I realized there was nothing else to but wait and see what would happen next. It was a cycle. what goes around comes around.
"Well, I'd better start making some calls. You two need to pack up," Mom suddenly said. Her eyes were red and her face pale with a slightly green tint. She stood up and left to her bedroom, Jane following.
Darkness was looming over; more pain and despair yet to come.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.*cough*Sorry I'm sorta sick.

Zaniac said...

oh, it's okay.

just warning you, it'll get pretty intense and then it slow down.

the worst is yet to come.

Anonymous said...

ok thanks for the warning!

Zaniac said...

your welcome.lol

Anonymous said...

So Zaniac! I'm feeling better.
So I was wandering how often you get on.My friends have like totaly abandoned me to go places.So you wanna talk or do something?I'm soooo bored.

Anonymous said...

lol I say Soway to much!

Zaniac said...

lol!

so do I!

Anyway, right now I'm really sick! I have Strep and I feel horrible!

-Zaniac

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...
lol there's that word again